Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Movie quotes quiz? Easy edition..?

1. Dog will hunt.


2. Order some golf shoes. Otherwise, we%26#039;ll never get out of this place alive!


3. I knew I should create a great sensation,%26quot; gasped the Rocket, and he went out...


4. They%26#039;re coming for you Barbara...


5. Too late, too late will be the cry when the man with thte bargains has passed you by..





What are the movies... bonus if you can tell me the characters.





Did you have to google?

Movie quotes quiz? Easy edition..?
1. Texas Chainsaw Massacre II - Chop Top


2. Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas - Raoul Duke


3. Velvet Goldmine - Brian Slade - (and it was, %26quot;I knew I%26#039;d create a sensation....%26quot;)


4. Night of the Living Dead - Johnny


5. Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - Bacon








I can never reveal my sources, LOL.
Reply:Texas Chainsaw massacre 2 - Chop Top





Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Duke





The Remarkable Rocket - the Rocket





Night of the Living Dead - Johnny





Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels - Bacon



health

No comments:

Post a Comment